Providing the best insurance policy to customers.
Life Insurance Plans
COMPLETE INSURANCE SERVICES IN NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
Ensure your family is financially protected for the future with a comprehensive life insurance policy from Cheney, Brennan & Associates Insurance. We offer a number of life insurance plans in New Braunfels, TX, including whole life plans and term life solutions. By working with our insurance experts, we can help customize a plan that suits your specific needs. We work with a number of top-rated carriers to give you trustworthy services. Contact us to learn more about the life insurance plans we offer or to discuss your insurance needs with our team.
WHOLE LIFE POLICIES
The beauty of choosing a whole life insurance plan is that it covers you for the entire duration of your life. With this policy in place, you can feel secure knowing that you are covered for life and that you will have savings available for future use. Whole life plans can be the most cost-effective option for the long term.
LIVING BENEFIT OPTIONS: ACCELERATED DEATH BENEFITS
As part of specific life policies, you can choose to pay out a portion of your plan if you face a terminal illness. This gives you needed cash to cover medical expenses, debt, and more. Many of our clients also use this money to take a dream vacation or make other memories with their loved ones.
LONG TERM CARE
What are my options for long-term care insurance?
There are three main options when it comes to long-term care coverage. They are:
- Traditional long-term care insurance: Also known as standalone long-term care insurance, traditional policies exclusively cover long-term care expenses in your home or a facility.
- Hybrid long-term care insurance: Also known as linked benefits or combo policies pair long-term care with life insurance or an annuity. A hybrid policy provides coverage for both extended care in your home or a facility along a death benefit. If you never need long-term care, your loved ones would benefit from a life insurance payout after you pass away. Hybrid policies have become increasingly popular in recent years.
- Life insurance with a long-term care rider: Some life insurance policies let you add on additional coverage for long-term care via a rider. A long-term care rider lets you use some of the life insurance policy’s death benefit to pay for long-term care needs while you’re still alive.
The best policy for you will depend on your goals and circumstances. Here are some questions to consider when choosing which long-term care insurance policy is best for you:
- Which type of coverage is most important to you? Think about how much life insurance, long-term care insurance, or both matter to you.
- How do you want to pay your premiums? Some policies let you pay every year for a set amount of time while others let you pay a lump sum.
- Do you want the option of locking in your premium? Many linked benefits long-term care insurance policies let you lock in your premium. This means you never need to worry about premium increases while you own the policy.
- How is my health? If your health isn’t great, you may want to consider policies with more relaxed underwriting guidelines.
- What are the tax advantages? Life insurance benefits are almost always paid out tax-free while premiums paid for long-term care insurance can sometimes be deducted from your state and federal taxes. Different policies let you reap different tax savings.
- A licensed insurance professional can help you find the long-term care insurance policy that works best for you and your budget. Learn about the three main ways to get long-term care insurance.